Need name of pediatric dentist in ma - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-09-2013, 08:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Looking for a pediatric dentist in ma that specializes in children that have been traumitized by dentist before. My kids need cavities filled. And my son didn't have good experience. He was fine for first appt. but today he freaked out. Ps we have no dental insurance. Thx

Mom to K(7)M(4)and baby J(2)cold.gifhh2.gif
:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-12-2013, 08:59 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Hello there! I'm so sorry to hear that your son had a bad experience with a dentist; that's terrible and I empathize because I too had an unpleasant experience with a dentist as a child. It looks like your post might have been missed, so I wanted to bump it up for attention and I hope you find a great dentist. :bump: Anyone have recommendations to share?

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 5 Old 09-22-2013, 08:58 AM

This place in Northborough is supposed to be very good. I haven't been, but will be making an appointment for my son there soon. http://www.mychildrensdentist.com/Childrens_Dentistry_of_Northborough/Welcome.html
#4 of 5 Old 09-22-2013, 02:59 PM

Where are you located?  You should try to find something somewhat close to you--- and a general dentist that is willing to go slow and get your child used to the dentist 

There's a few places that come highly recommended for calm and gentleness on the South Shore

Jessica..lady.gifintactlact.gif Falling in love all over again..... 
Dhprivateeyes.gif, Joshua rolleyes.gif Rebeccagrouphug.gifand dog2.gif.    candle.gif for Laura
#5 of 5 Old 09-27-2013, 08:44 PM

My son goes to the dental clinic at Children's Hospital Boston. Traffic and parking are yucky but they deal with kids who have a dental phobia and/or who have special needs. The dentist that we had has recently left so my son will be seeing someone new in the same office next month.

Also, Dr Prindiville at Wellesley Family Dentist is good.  Gentle and soft spoken. 

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page