Mothering Forum banner

Looking for pediatrician for baby with flexible vaccine policy in Massachusetts..

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Mayree 
#1 ·
Hi,

We are planning to delay vaccinations for my 15 month old and our current pediatrician's office just changed their policy to enforce CDC schedule if we want to stay with them. So, I am looking for another pediatrician in Massachusetts who would have a flexible vaccine policy. We live in Greater Boston area (Natick/Framingham). Does anyone have any suggestion? We are scrambling to find someone right now.. Thanks!!

Cindy

#11 ·
I didn't realize they'd changed their policy, and honestly never even asked what it was!! Also I think not vaxing at all is very different from extremely delaying so that many are unnecessary by the time you get around to it. We've been there for 15 years and never had a problem. Good luck!

Reactions: applejuice
#18 ·
We started with Dr. Angelov when our only child was a newborn (13 years ago) so I don't know how to differentiate his skills from a pediatricians since I have nothing to go by.

I can tell you this: I said he doesn't vax, but what I should have said is he WON'T vax. I'm not sure he would vax even if you want him to. Hopefully that's helpful info :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.