Burlington - La Leche League's Nursing Beyond a Year Meeting - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-21-2008, 11:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nursing a loved one beyond a year? Want to connect with other moms or do you have any questions? Please come on Monday, November 24, 9:30am – 11:30am at the WIC office, 10 East Spring Street, Winooski. The WIC office is located in a tan with white trim apartment building to the left of the beverage distributor, on the second floor.

December's meeting is at the Winooski Family Center, 87 Elm St, Winooski, on the third Friday, 12/19, 10am - 12pm.

Burlington's regular LLL meetings are the 2nd Wednesday of the month, 9:30-11:30am at Fletcher Free Library.

Need to speak to a La Leche League Leader? Call the referral line for a Leader near you 879-3000 and the website www.llleus.org/state/Vermont.http for more information.

Mindfully parenting DD 8/04 & DS 11/08, Human beings are the only mammals who do not nurse their offspring to full term.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2008, 12:43 AM

I can come this month! : Woo Hoo! I will be there with my two boys and bells on our toes!

Formerly single Mama to the zaniest boy on the block, born on my birthday on 3/28/07. Soon to be Mama to a new little and can't wait to bfinfant.gif and femalesling.GIF and familybed1.gif again! 
Old 11-23-2008, 09:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mindfully parenting DD 8/04 & DS 11/08, Human beings are the only mammals who do not nurse their offspring to full term.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:09 AM

grrrrrr i missed it and i actually COULD HAVE made it since it was a MONDAY damn it!!!! Next time, someone please PM me or slap me in the face and tell me when it is! lol

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
Old 11-26-2008, 10:09 PM - Thread Starter

Holly,
Here is the next meeting, December's meeting is at the Winooski Family Center, 87 Elm St, Winooski, on the third Friday, 12/19, 10am - 12pm.

Too bad you missed it, I was there with my kids. My kids, it is weird to say that.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgirl View Post
Holly,
Here is the next meeting, December's meeting is at the Winooski Family Center, 87 Elm St, Winooski, on the third Friday, 12/19, 10am - 12pm.

Too bad you missed it, I was there with my kids. My kids, it is weird to say that.
Thanks, can't do fridays though darn it!:

If there is ever a monday one again please let me know!!!!!!

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
Old 12-02-2008, 10:21 PM

Unfortunately the toddler meetings are now set for the last Friday of every month so there won't be another Monday. Sorry, we couldn't find a way to meet everyones needs. However Essex Junction has a night meeting for those of you who can't make it during the day. The next one is this Thursday Dec. 4th. It's at the Congregational Church on Main Street in Essex Junction.

User Tag List