Seacoast NH Attachment Parenting playgroup! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-20-2009, 05:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just wanted to let everyone in the seacoast area know about a new Attachment Parenting support/playgroup called GREEN BABIES! We are a group of naturally-minded mothers who like to get together with our children to chat, play & support one another on our parenting journeys! We welcome any moms in Hampton, North Hampton, Hampton Falls & other surrounding towns to join us at anytime! Our outdoor playgroup will be held every Tuesday morning from 10-12 starting May 26th at the Kids Kingdom picnic area in Hampton-lots of free parking! Feel free to bring a snack to share! For questions or more info, please contact Hannah at ladyinvs@yahoo.com
Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-29-2009, 01:28 PM

Love the idea! I wish I lived closer!

Passionate homemaking wash.gif dishes.gifwinner.jpgfamilybed2.gifmama to Christopher (11/07), Evan (2/10), and Wyatt due in July!! jumpers.gif  In love with my amazing husband <3

***4***8***12***16***stork-boy.gif***24***28***32***36***40**  Praying for a vbac.gif

#3 of 3 Old 11-28-2012, 01:33 AM

Does this group still meet? Are there any other groups like this? We are moving to the area in the summer and I am interested in meeting AP parents or natural parents with LO's. My daughter is 18 months, but will be just over 2 when we move.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page