Play Group/Mom's Group in Manchester, NH? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 04-22-2010, 02:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm looking to connect with other moms in my area. My son is almost 3 months old. He's obviously too young to "play", but I would really like more adult interaction. :-) Is there such a group in Manchester?
#2 of 11 Old 04-22-2010, 09:49 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
www.ninibambini.com......they are in Bedford and a wonderful resource for new and seasoned Mom's. They have birth classes, Moms groups, play groups etc. Check them out!!
#3 of 11 Old 04-26-2010, 04:46 PM

Hi,

I am from the Manchest area and would be very interested ins tarting a group. I was also thinking of a kids clothing sale.
#4 of 11 Old 04-26-2010, 05:50 PM

I have a yahoo group set up Manchester Mama Meetup

We have been kind of quiet recently, but there are some great mamas on there and we would LOVE to make some new friends!

Come and join us!!

Kara, Chad, dd L(5) and ds E(3) and expecting baby E on Valetine's Day grouphug.gif~We are a home-birthing, baby-wearing, home-made, co-sleeping, no-vax, crafting(both of items and of magick!), green living and loving family in Southern NH

#5 of 11 Old 04-26-2010, 08:34 PM

Where ans when do you meet?
#6 of 11 Old 04-26-2010, 08:36 PM

Natural choice market has offered a room to use
#7 of 11 Old 04-26-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charisma1 View Post
Natural choice market has offered a room to use
The group has been quiet, it's time for it to start picking up again Go ahead and post if you want on the group, we should have some responses and I stay at home so I am pretty flexible

Kara, Chad, dd L(5) and ds E(3) and expecting baby E on Valetine's Day grouphug.gif~We are a home-birthing, baby-wearing, home-made, co-sleeping, no-vax, crafting(both of items and of magick!), green living and loving family in Southern NH

#8 of 11 Old 04-27-2010, 05:04 PM - Thread Starter

I joined the Manchester Mom's Meetup. :-) I also contacted the owner of Nini Bambini and their mom's group meet on Wednesdays at 10.
#9 of 11 Old 04-28-2010, 12:16 PM

In Concord at The Children's Place which is just off of exit 2 on I393 they have a new mom's group on Fridays, I think it's 10:30-12, and there is a group at the Concord Wellness Center(?) which is just past the hospital, called Baby Steps and they do various topics each week, Mondays 10:30-12. They have a exercise class at 10. Babies are of course, welcome at all of the classes/groups and it's all free.
#10 of 11 Old 04-17-2012, 08:55 AM - Thread Starter

I'd love to meet up with someone! I posted posted on the Manchester Mama Meetup. I'd like to get together with anyone, part of a group or otherwise. I live near Derryfield Park, but can also meet at Livingston Park. I have 2 boys, ages 2 years and 7 months. I'd love to meet a morning or afternoon this week.

smile.gifAnyone?

#11 of 11 Old 04-17-2012, 06:48 PM

You can join the API group on Facebook. If you message me here, I can get you added there. Also, I now run our preschool fun learning group on facebook. It's a lot easier to keep up with people there. :)

Kara

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page