childcare options in burlington, vt? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 03-28-2011, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi there!

We are exploring opportunities in and around the New England area to relocate to and one of our top choices is Burlington. I'm currently a SAHM with my 26MO boy and would like to find PT work once we are a little settled, as well as PT care for him.  Would anyone have any recommendations of daycares/ schools in Burlington for our little man? I'd like to eventually enrol him at a Waldorf or Montessori school, but I know most don't take kids before 2.5/3YO and have a specific enrolment timeframe. (Need to dig there too of course).  Anyhow, all suggestions would be appreciated.  And if anywhere is bilingual (French/ English), that would be a definite yippee from me, as I'm a French-Canadian. (Relocating from **********, Alabama)

Thanks!

bf, cd, no circ, selective vax, attempting toddler ec'ing, kick off your shoes at the door while we trying to simplify our lives kinda family.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-16-2011, 07:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just heard of a wonderful place called Little Earthlings. I sent you a pm if anyone else wants info feel free to send me a pm :)

Natural crunchy namaste.gifmama to three kiddos  goorganic.jpg    novaxnocirc.gif   intactivist.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page