Dr./Dentist recommendations for Keene, NH - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 06-14-2011, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello mamas,

We are also new to the Keene area (we actually live about 30 min north) and are looking for some health care recommendations. I need a GP for myself and dental recommendations for the whole family. I have been recommended Dr. Coble and Dr. Henighan (neither of which are seeing new patients...arghhh..) So, if you are happy with your practitioners please drop me a line.

Thanks!

Amy

#2 of 6 Old 06-14-2011, 06:32 PM

I drive an hour to see dr thompson...he's our family dr and is as good as it gets for awesome, holistic leaning care. He is highly regarded in his professional community and really knows his stuff. He supports me enthusiastically in my decision to be completely non-vaxing and we love him. Feel free to message me for any other info, he has an office in Peterborough and also spends time at a practice in bedford.

Me and DH ...lovin' DD dust.gif(6/08) and DS kid.gif(11/09) Plus NEW BABY!! DD baby.gif (UC-5/12) We heartbeat.gif Water Birth/Homebirth/No Vax or Circ/BF/BW/Country Livin'! chicken3.gif

#3 of 6 Old 06-15-2011, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the recommendation for Dr. Thompson. He is a bit out of our range (it would take 1 hr 20 min to see him from our house.) Which is a bummer because you seem so happy with him and I do value personal recommendations!

If you think of anyone else, let me know. I can also travel to lebanon/hanover/woodstock/quechee, vt.

Thanks again,

Amy

#4 of 6 Old 06-16-2011, 12:37 PM

Hi Averysmomma,

Do you know if Dr. Thomson is accepting new patients at this time?

Thanks,

Jen

#5 of 6 Old 06-18-2011, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fljen View Post

Hi Averysmomma,

Do you know if Dr. Thomson is accepting new patients at this time?

Thanks,

Jen

He wasn't for a long time...and then he WAS! As of early May, he was open for new patients and I was calling everyone I knew to tell them that. That's for his Bedford practice at the CMC affiliated Family Health and Wellness Center. I don't know about his Peterborough practice at all. Good luck!! He's AWESOME.

Me and DH ...lovin' DD dust.gif(6/08) and DS kid.gif(11/09) Plus NEW BABY!! DD baby.gif (UC-5/12) We heartbeat.gif Water Birth/Homebirth/No Vax or Circ/BF/BW/Country Livin'! chicken3.gif

#6 of 6 Old 06-25-2011, 04:33 PM

We see Dr. Thomson in Peterborough.  We have also been very happy with him :)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page