Seacoast nh AP playgroup? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-14-2011, 07:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am looking for an ap playgroup in the seacoast area. I have a 22month old son and would love to find some like minded mamas & friends for my little. 

#2 of 4 Old 11-17-2011, 08:08 AM

I am starting a playgroup at my chiropractic office which is in east hampstead.   not really seacoast but about 8 min from kingston.  Also we live in Durham and could meet up sometime closer to the seacoast.  I have 3 boys 8,6 and 3.   Let me know

#3 of 4 Old 12-01-2011, 01:45 AM

Samanthapaigek, do you happen to still be breastfeeding (huge assumption, sorry if I'm off-base in asking) -- but I do ask because Seacoast Area LLL is a great way to meet like-minded mamas, and the Dover location has toddler meetings.  (I'm not sure where you are on the seacoast...)  I have a 2 yo son and I sometimes go to those meetings simply to reconnect.  I've made some amazing friends through LLL and attribute the amazing community I belong to, to those meetings.  HTH

Mama to my crazy little circus boy ('09) and feisty little sunshine girl ('12). 

#4 of 4 Old 02-03-2012, 12:17 PM - Thread Starter

Starting an AP playgroup on Friday Feb 10th. Meeting at Me & Ollies downtown Portsmouth at 10:30am (downstairs in the kids section). Email me if you're interested and can't make it - Samanthapaigek@yahoo.com

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page