Nashua CSA - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-08-2012, 07:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I guess there aren't many from Nashua around here.  Hopefully someone will answer this time. I'm looking for a local CSA, preferably with meat and eggs.  Is there anything like that around Nashua?  I found one on local harvest, but it's an hour drive 1 way, and I was hoping for something a bit closer to home. 

Jen:, mommy to Angel: 2/12/06, proud wife: to Patrick 5/13/02, hoping for one on the way someday soon!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2012, 03:25 PM

Brookdale in Hollis has one, but I don't think they have meat or eggs.  Trombly Farm in Milford has one that is supposed to be awesome - I think we are going to join them this year.  Depending on where you are in Nashua it isnt too far. :)

http://tromblygardens.ipage.com/csa-program/

Karinlady.gif - breastfeeding fbbf.gif, cloth diapering: cd.gif, cosleeping ;familybed2.gif, homeschooling homeschool.gif, babywearing femalesling.GIF!, AP Mama to Martin, Ivy Rose, Patrick and Neva , wife to Kevinjammin.gif

Old 02-23-2012, 04:17 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks so much, Trombly Gardens looks fantastic. I'll have to head to their farm stand and check them out in person.

Jen:, mommy to Angel: 2/12/06, proud wife: to Patrick 5/13/02, hoping for one on the way someday soon!

User Tag List