Our amazing nanny wants to move to Maine -- looking for the best nanny ever? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 09-05-2012, 04:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Our loving and wonderful attachment parenting nanny, Marie, wants to move to Maine or another beautiful special place. We are transitioning to school and will miss her deeply, she is like family and has been with us from the beginning. She is the best childcare we could imagine. 

Marie is smart, educated, conscious and a ton of fun with children. She has been with us since the beginning and is completely comfortable with all attachment parenting concepts -- breastfeeding, cosleeping, cloth diapering, babywearing. She cooks lovely natural foods, spends a lot of time active and outside, plays lots of games and looks to educate little ones in gentle and fun ways.

Marie is looking to live in a beautiful place with a family who shares her values. She is very into healthy living and is vegan although is very comfortable with meat in the house or feeding it to children. She is in her early 20's and looking to be somewhere she has always dreamed of. She is flexible with hours, does some very light housework (kitchen stuff mainly), happy to travel, has a reliable car and is non-smoking, drinking, etc. 

I'm happy to answer any questions about Marie. Please contact me if you are interested, I can be reached at bevinclare@yahoo.com . Thanks for passing this along! 

Bevin Clare

#2 of 5 Old 09-19-2012, 10:17 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

Hi. I'm bumping up your post for attention. smile.gif Anyone have looking to connect about this?

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 5 Old 09-20-2012, 06:21 AM - Thread Starter

Nope, no replies. I'm honestly quite surprised....I may edit it a bit to make the location more flexible....

#4 of 5 Old 10-15-2012, 10:02 AM

I'm in Portland and I have to say that there aren't a lot of nannies! I know of some, but there are very few compared to NYC area and even Boston.  That's not to say that there isn't the right family for your nanny! I will keep my eyes and ears open for families looking for a nanny! Good luck to you all!

#5 of 5 Old 10-15-2012, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks! I knew it was a long-shot, just thought it was worth a try for her. Smiles ~

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page