Newbie to Keene, NH--any other mothering mamas looking for playdates? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-16-2012, 07:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey Keene-area mamas!

We are finally here after what seems like forever in planning this move! I've been a SAHM for 5 years to my two sons, ages 5 and 2 and for the first time I'll be working part-time and then attending full-time grad school in the winter. I'm looking for other moms in the area who would be interested in play dates, my little ones are very accustomed to having lots of friends/family around in our home town on Long Island. Finding friends and a solid niche is really important to us...anybody out there interested in making new friends?

:-)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 11:49 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Hi. I'm bumping up your post for attention. smile.gif Anyone in this area looking to meet other MDC mamas?

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

Old 10-08-2012, 10:36 AM

We are kind of close....in Bellows Falls VT!
I have a 5 yr old and a 7 month old!!! We are always looking for like-minded friends!!!

Welcome to the area smile.gif
Old 01-07-2013, 01:21 PM

OMG MAMMA!

I have a 5 yo and a 15 mo and we moved here from Long Island TOO!!!!

I live in Henniker, but Keene is really only 30 minutes away.  I would LOVE to get together!  

We have lived here just over a year and I have had a very hard time meeting people for various reasons.  

PLEASE message me!  

~Annette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherlove99 View Post

Hey Keene-area mamas!

We are finally here after what seems like forever in planning this move! I've been a SAHM for 5 years to my two sons, ages 5 and 2 and for the first time I'll be working part-time and then attending full-time grad school in the winter. I'm looking for other moms in the area who would be interested in play dates, my little ones are very accustomed to having lots of friends/family around in our home town on Long Island. Finding friends and a solid niche is really important to us...anybody out there interested in making new friends?

Old 01-19-2013, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by motherlove99 View Post

Hey Keene-area mamas!

Hey!  I a SAHM of a 2.5 yr old boy and expecting a second in September.  We moved to Acworth from Philadelphia in June 2011, and theonly thing I really miss about the city was the wonderful group of homebirthing, baby-wearing, bed-sharing, full-term nursing parents that I knew there.  I can't even find a La Leche Group here within an hour (the nearest to me is the Lebanon group, and with a toddler it really becomes a day trip to get there and back).  I'd love to hang out with some like minded mommas! 

How exciting that you are returning to grad school!  I daydream about the day when I will have a life where I interact with adults again all the time...

User Tag List