Southern NH naturopaths/dentists/chiropractors/everything recommendations! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-26-2013, 01:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi there!

We just moved to the Derry/Manchester, NH area and I'm looking for a naturopathic pediatrician, chiropractor, dentist (who is okay with flouride free water...), and any other awesome things I should know about! Where are the co-ops? Are there any go-to places for your family?

Thank you!!

Doula, Childbirth Educator, Happily married to DH heartbeat.gifand SAHMfemalesling.GIF 

DS bikenew.gif(12/08) and DD diaper.gif(02/11)

winner.jpgcd.gifhomebirth.jpgwaterbirth.jpg

#2 of 4 Old 08-29-2013, 07:56 AM

Definitely check out Healing Hands Chiropractic in Londonderry.  It's right near the airport and Dr. Jess is wonderful!

#3 of 4 Old 10-02-2013, 08:31 PM

We love dr anne barry. She's a D.O. who practices family medicine and is completely ok with us not vaccinating, she doesnt push medicine and she's pro-breastfeeding! She's with derry medical center which has offices in derry, londonderry, and windham.

For a chiro, I see Dr Jess at broadway chiropractic on rte 102 in derry. I when i first moved here i saw a different Dr Jess with healing hands chiro and she seriously messed up my neck!! She had poor bedside manners and didnt even ask to see xrays from my previous chiro (we recently moved to southern NH). So i would NOT recommend healing hands chiro.

Dr montanarella's office for midwife/OB services has been excellent and they are affiliated with elliot hopsital
#4 of 4 Old 10-03-2013, 04:59 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you!!! We are definitely going to call Dr. Anne Barry. Can you request to see just her? Do you know how she feels about lyme disease treatment? (Random question, I know.) I am so happy you responded...these providers are just down the street from where I am right now and where my kids grandparents are so it would be great to see them. Does Anne Barry seem supportive of extended breastfeeding..like as in 2+ years? Thank you thank you again for the referrals. joy.gif

Doula, Childbirth Educator, Happily married to DH heartbeat.gifand SAHMfemalesling.GIF 

DS bikenew.gif(12/08) and DD diaper.gif(02/11)

winner.jpgcd.gifhomebirth.jpgwaterbirth.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page