Looking for naturopath/dentist...desperate! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-08-2010, 03:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello everyone in AR...
I really need to find a dentist/orthodontist that can do alternative to braces treatment for my dd10. She is getting too old to get it done right eg. ALF, SOMO, or similar devices that will not extract her teeth the pull them in.
She needs to have something to widen her very narrow palate and jaw so it needs to be done healthy way (not the braces that cause cranial pressure etc).
I think her teeth got bad because of her large tonsils, which in turn makes her breath through her mouth. Tongue not being in place, then messed up her bite.
My dh and I both have perfectly straight teeth, so it's not genetic. My dd7 has beautifully straight teeth, so it's not diet. My ds4 will have the same problem due to his thumb sucking at night. We already see how misformed his upper palate is I see our savings just rolling down to zero!

Please, help me find a dentist who does something like ALF. I have been searching like crazy on the internet but just don't seem to be able to find one. There was one in Conway, but my dd10 is too old for him.

PLEASE HELP!
Edyta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2010, 12:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well, I know of a naturopath in Fayetteville. Idk if they do teeth. I can  give you the info if you want it. You might try calling different naturopaths in AR just to see if they know of anyone.

uc.jpg  lotbirth.gif   waterbirth.jpg 

User Tag List