VBAC OB Ruston or Monroe Louisiana - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-17-2010, 05:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am looking for a vbac friendly OB (or midwife) in North Louisiana, in the Ruson or Monroe/West Monroe area.  Any suggestion on hospitals?

Psalm 139     Married 18 years to my love, momma to DD 16, brokenheart.gif 1998, DS 10, DS 7, brokenheart.gif 1/2011
Praying for Peace over our loss.
#2 of 4 Old 11-27-2010, 02:40 PM

Brandi Doucet is a doula in Ruston.  Her blog is Deep South Doula.  She would know. After you find out, please share with us!

#3 of 4 Old 11-27-2010, 03:38 PM

Just wanted to say hi. :) My dh and I are Tech graduates and lived in Ruston for several years. We're in Shreveport now. I delivered my first 2 @ Minden Medical Center with the Minden group of OB's there. I liked the doctors and hospital there a lot. I was not as 'crunchy' then as I am now, and I didn't need a VBAC, but they may be worth checking out if you don't find anyone closer.

Tracie, mama to dd5, ds4, and ds born Dec. '10

#4 of 4 Old 02-13-2011, 12:41 PM

This is an old thread so you may have found what you need, but you can give me a call at 318-272-8295 and I'll share the info I have with you on that area.  I don't live in that area, but a few of my clients are from that area so I hear things.

Charlotte, midwife to some awesome women, wife to Jason, and no longer a mama to all boys S reading.gif('01), A nut.gif ('03) S lol.gif ('08) and L love.gif ('10).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page