Looking for MW willing to attend HBAC birth in AR!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-18-2011, 10:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I didn't have a HB last time bc no one would see me.  I had a perfect pregnancy and a successful natural (as can be) hosp VBAC with a wonderful OB who was more than I ever imagined.   I am sooo thankful for him!

I have moved since then and all hospitals within a 2hr radius have a VBAC ban so I am forced into a homebirth (what I wanted anyway, so I'm not upset lol).  I'm hoping to find a MW who will attend so that I don't have to pull a UC.  I'm fine with a UC, but I'd rather have a MW if I can.

If anyone knows any MW's local to the River Valley in AR or willing to travel there PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!  <3

Amy Lynn, Loving wife stillheart.gifand mom to 3 sweethearts. Christopher (8/06), Katherine (10/08), and Matthew (09/11).  2 time VBAC Momma and NCB & BFing advocate.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2011, 06:51 AM

Can you be a bit more specific as to your location?  I had a HBAC but I'm up in north central AR (Mtn. Home).

Wife to an amazing man love.gif, mommy to 3 wild dudes: ds1 (5/23/05 @ 30 weeks), ds2 (3/5/09) hbac.gif, and ds3 (9/26/10) hbac.gif. Part time librarianread.gif, full time mommysupermod.gif, occasional chef and maid.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:57 AM - Thread Starter

Ha ha, sorry.  I'm used to being really private about my location.  I'm in Russellville.

Amy Lynn, Loving wife stillheart.gifand mom to 3 sweethearts. Christopher (8/06), Katherine (10/08), and Matthew (09/11).  2 time VBAC Momma and NCB & BFing advocate.

Old 01-21-2011, 11:05 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Probably not a good idea to post specific names on a public forum.  But PM me.  I had an HBAC and live near Little Rock.

Old 07-15-2011, 04:02 PM

I hope by now you have found someone or have even had your baby already!

If you are still looking go to arklahomabirth.blogspot.com and poke around a little. We can help you with midwives in the River Valley area.

Old 07-23-2011, 12:43 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArBirthCmnity View Post

I hope by now you have found someone or have even had your baby already!

If you are still looking go to arklahomabirth.blogspot.com and poke around a little. We can help you with midwives in the River Valley area.

Yes, I did find someone great!  :)  A little less than 3 months til my EDD and we're looking forward to an amazing homebirth in late Sept/early Oct! 

Checking out your website as well though- love learning about the birth community in my area.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:07 PM

i'm also looking in fayetteville. pm me please smile.gif

User Tag List