I live in the River Valley close to the Russellville area and I'm looking for a way of of the agreement me and my husband set up. We agreed to delay the cp vax until the kids started school... well, my daughter will be enrolling soon and I'm getting down to the wire. I know it's a long shot, but hey- figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Amy Lynn, Loving wife and mom to 3 sweethearts. Christopher (8/06), Katherine (10/08), and Matthew (09/11). 2 time VBAC Momma and NCB & BFing advocate.
|62 members and 22,258 guests|
|agentofchaos , AMG , averysmomma05 , b00angelz , bananabee , Binduspire , blhmtn , Bufomander , Cherry_Blossom , cloa513 , DahliaRW , Dakotacakes , Deborah , emmy526 , girlspn , greatgardener , happy-mama , happymamasallie , hillymum , htovjm , japonica , jcdfarmer , Jenna5591 , katelove , Katherine73 , kathymuggle , keepingFAITH , kiachu , Letitia , lilmissgiggles , lisak1234 , lmevans , mama24-7 , Mamalari , mckittre , MelissaRM , Mirzam , mumto1 , Mylie , NaturallyKait , newmamalizzy , oaksie68 , pokeyac , redsally , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , samaxtics , SandiMae , sarahjbuckley , sarrahlnorris , seeker1219 , siennaflower , Skippy918 , stephalittle , tiffklub , tifga , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|