"Natural" doctors that take medicaid in St. Louis - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 11-30-2008, 06:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I recently moved back to St. Louis and I need to get a pediatrician for my one yr old. We will be on medicaid and I was wondering if anyone knew of a ped. that takes it and that is informative and friendly when it comes to delaying and separating vaccinations. My son is vax up until 6 months, but as I learn more I am torn about whether or not to give him more. I feel like it is a pretty tough decision because there are dangerous situations either way. Anyway I don't want a doctor that thinks you are evil if you question the whole vaccination situation.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page