Doctors near Glen Ellyn/Wheaton, IL - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-02-2010, 03:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello,
I was looking for good suggestions for pediatricians in the area. I am willing to travel a little bit for a good doctor. I Also would really like to love the doctors in the practice. We are doing modified vaccines and just looking for someone who is going to take the most natural approach with us.

Also any good midwife suggestions?..
Thanks
#2 of 3 Old 11-02-2010, 04:12 PM

After searching high & low and going to lots of meetings with different Drs and MWs here are my favorites-

Dr. Chad Olsen http://www.millenniumpediatrics.com/
He is awesome and very open to natural/alternative treatments. He is a sponser of the local Holistic Moms Network too.

The midwives here are all wonderful http://wswomenshealth.com/

Good luck! Let me know if you have any specific questions about either of them (or well anyone else because I've probably met with them too LOL)

Jessica mama to 2 boys 6/07 & 2/09
cautiously expecting to meet someone new in April...if you know me IRL please don't out me yet! It's still a secret!
#3 of 3 Old 11-10-2010, 08:20 PM

Hi,  I can't offer a recommendation for a ped - as I live way north, but we travel to a chiro who is in Glen Ellyn and is awesome 1000%.  She does alternative care and now we rarely go to our ped.  Her website is: www.restorativehealthcare.com

Rivka, mommy to 3 big boys and a set of b/g twins

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page