In Home Daycare or Nanny wanted! La Grange, IL - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-05-2011, 09:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello!

I’m looking for a new day care option for my little one. I’d rather find recommendations then blindly search through the haystack of options! I’m looking for either a nanny, an in-home situation or some small group type of setting. I have one boy, 20 months old. We’re located in La Grange, IL.

Any recommendations?

He has a fabulous nanny now but I'm afraid I just can't afford to keep her on much longer.

#2 of 7 Old 04-05-2011, 02:19 PM

Hi! 

I live in La Grange, Illinois as well and I am looking for a nannying job for the summer (May to August). Were you searching for a summer position? If so, please do contact me back! 

#3 of 7 Old 04-07-2011, 05:34 AM - Thread Starter

Dear Kristina,

Thank you for getting in touch with me, but we are looking for someone more permenant. Good luck with your search!

-Krista

#4 of 7 Old 04-16-2011, 02:02 PM

Krista, I sent you a pm

#5 of 7 Old 07-24-2011, 11:35 AM

Hi Krista,

This reply is late! But I ran into your post while I was actually looking for a day care for my 18 month old! I was curious if you had found a permenant nanny? I love children and my son could also use some contact with another kid around his age. I was curious about your hours and pay as well. Right now I am working a full time job at nordstrom, but love working with kids more than computers haha. Just in case you haven't found someone yet, I just thought I would contact you. Please contact me back if you still need a hand.

-Thank you.

Theresa

#6 of 7 Old 07-25-2011, 08:23 AM

Hi! My cousin in her mid-20s just moved into town from NYC, where she was a nanny for 2 young children -- newborn and two years old, if I remember correctly.  She is looking for a permanent in-home nanny position in the Chicago area.  I have a daughter, 14 months, who she occasionally babysits, and she is great with her!  She also cooks and cleans :)  Please contact me if you're interested and I can put you in touch with her.

#7 of 7 Old 12-16-2013, 02:20 PM

Hoping someone can help with a referral!

I have a 2 year old (as of October) and a 5 month old in LaGrange, IL and our current care giver is not working out. We are looking for a live-in or come and go nanny or even an at home daycare in our neighborhood. Does anyone have any options for a mom who works nonprofit and can't afford to send both kids to daycare?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page