The start date for my next Hypnobabies class is Friday April 13. Please let all your pregnant friends know about this great class to help with an easier and more comfortable birthing. www.hypnobabieskc.com 816-916-1659 Teaching at First Choice Chiropractic in OP!
Why Choose Hypnobabies
- The Ultimate Reason: a calm, comfortable and easy natural birth!
- You and your partner will be more relaxed during pregnancy, labor and birth.
- Shorter labor due to lack of resistance in your birthing muscles.
- Fewer complications and interventions, as your body and mind stay completely relaxed during labor.
- Proper positioning of your baby during pregnancy and birth: Posterior and Breech babies can be turned with hypnosis.
- Fewer drugs or no drugs at all, means less risk of harmful side effects for you and your baby.
- Elimination of the Fear/Tension/Pain Cycle.
Yeah… but does it really work?
The following are statistics from our founder’s class students over several years:
- Comfortable labors – 70-75% Women who report that they felt mostly pressure, tightening or mild cramping sensations.
- Comfortable until transition – 10-15% Pressure only, until the 10-60 minute transitional period, with mild to intense degrees of sensation thereafter. “Very manageable.”
- Comfortable until active labor – 10% with mild to intense degrees of sensation thereafter. This group can have any number of things that affect their birth experiences: posterior or mal-presentations that do not resolve, other labor complications, emotional issues, lack of support, or they simply did not do their homework (30 – 35 minutes a day)! Hypnosis won’t help someone that is not willing to do the work involved in preparing for her baby’s birth.
Why take a Hypnobabies class?
There are many unique advantages to taking a Hypnobabies class. Here are some features that are exclusive to Hypnobabies classes!
- Instant feeback and personalized help from an experienced Hypnobabies instructor.
- Motivation, accountability and support from other expectant couples.
- Full LIVE practice of our Hypnobabies Lightswitch techniques, Peace cue, Release cue, Birth Partner’s cues, and Moving Hypno-Anesthesia Around Your Body.
- In-depth Birthing Rehearsal using all Hypnobabies Techniques, Birth Balls, Walking, Positional Changes and Eyes Open Childbirth Hypnosis where our Hypno-Moms and Birth Partners practice their Hypnobabies cues and techniques together, in hypnosis, culminating with “giving birth” using Hypno-Anesthesia.
- Five Hypnobabies scripts in print and spiral bound so your partner can learn how to guide you into hypnosis and practice with you regularly.
- CD just for your partner: Birth Partner Be Calm & Confident
- Six CDs for Mom: Relaxation Music CD, Special Place/Easy Comfortable Childbirth CD, Hypnotic Childbirth CD, Visualize Your Hypnobabies Birth CD, Birth Guide CD, Fear Release CD
|52 members and 17,060 guests|
|abrarmohi , agentofchaos , bluejanuary , coconotcoco , CricketVS , cryswilkins , emmy526 , frummum , FyerFly , girlspn , hillymum , ian'smommaya , iryna.prokh , Janeen0225 , jukaco , katelove , kathymuggle , Kelleybug , lalalovely , lilmissgiggles , lisak1234 , mama.awesome , mckittre , MeanVeggie , Michele123 , Mirzam , moominmamma , Nancy Jhon , NaturallyKait , oaksie68 , pokeyac , Pugtato-Chaihuahua , pulcetti , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , samaxtics , shantimama , Shelby Erikson , Socks , Springshowers , sren , stephalittle , TheBugsMomma , transylvania_mom , verticalscope , VsAngela , Wolfcat , Xerxella , xthoney , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|