Infant Daycare Referral's - St. Louis Area - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 10-23-2008, 11:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello,

We are expecting baby #3 next year and I am starting to think about daycares now as I want to ensure I get on any waiting lists if necessary. I live in Jefferson County and am considering finding a daycare closer to my work verse house to ensure I can get to the baby quickly during work hours or even maybe just stop in during my lunch break if I wanted to. I work in St. Louis, close to Hwy 44 & Hampton. I can take a couple of different routes to work Hwy 55 to Hwy 270 to Hwy 44 OR Hwy 55 to 44... so anything along those routes would work.

I would love to know if anyone has any daycare centers that they might recommend in the general vicinity that I could check out!!

Thanks so much!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 10-23-2008, 02:35 PM

There's a Kindercare right off 44 on Hampton. There is also Top of the Hill day care and a few I saw advertised on Craig's List (though I'm not sure if they take infants).

The Kindercare didn't have a waiting list when I toured it.
#3 of 3 Old 10-28-2008, 10:43 PM

I would have loved to send my ds to Webster Childcare Center, but we couldn't afford it. It had everything that I was looking for and more. It's near Laclede and Watson Roads.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page