Chiropractor in Naperville? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 11-07-2008, 10:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone know a great chiro in N'ville? I just did some googling & there are quite a few but I'd prefer a recommendation over a cold visit. (saves time & money!)

Thanks in advance~

stephanie asl.gif

#2 of 8 Old 11-07-2008, 01:22 PM

I highly highly recommend my Chiropractor that is in Wheaton - near Naperville Road and Butterfield. Here is their website. http://www.chiro-center.com/

A tired mommy to DD (7/09) and loving wife to DH (08/06)
#3 of 8 Old 11-07-2008, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf View Post
I highly highly recommend my Chiropractor that is in Wheaton - near Naperville Road and Butterfield. Here is their website. http://www.chiro-center.com/
Thanks for this recommendation. Are they one of these offices that make you commit to some long-term, super expensive program or do they offer pay as you go? Also is their treatment program religious at all? My DH went to one in Wheaton and religion factored heavily into their practice.

Thanks!
#4 of 8 Old 11-07-2008, 08:04 PM

They've always been very flexible with me. I only go when I really have to go. When I really hurt my back a couple years ago, they set me up on a schedule. It wasn't working out very well for me, so I told them I'd call in advance every time I needed to come in instead of a continual schedule. They were fine with that! Of course, I'm super vocal about what I'm willing and not willing to do (I get that from my father ha!). Amazing enough, my entire family goes there from my side to my ILs and grandparents. They must be doing something right.

There's no religion factor at all into their practice either.

Also, they don't do traditional chiropractic where they twist you into a pretzel. They use what is called an Activator to gently manipulate your body to where it is suppose to be. It's very low impact yet incredibly effective.

A tired mommy to DD (7/09) and loving wife to DH (08/06)
#5 of 8 Old 11-08-2008, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf View Post
They've always been very flexible with me. I only go when I really have to go. When I really hurt my back a couple years ago, they set me up on a schedule. It wasn't working out very well for me, so I told them I'd call in advance every time I needed to come in instead of a continual schedule. They were fine with that! Of course, I'm super vocal about what I'm willing and not willing to do (I get that from my father ha!). Amazing enough, my entire family goes there from my side to my ILs and grandparents. They must be doing something right.

There's no religion factor at all into their practice either.

Also, they don't do traditional chiropractic where they twist you into a pretzel. They use what is called an Activator to gently manipulate your body to where it is suppose to be. It's very low impact yet incredibly effective.
Sounds perfect! I will have my DH check it out and maybe I will too!
#6 of 8 Old 11-08-2008, 02:00 AM

Please let us know how it went. We are looking for a chiro too and would like some recommendations.
Thanks
#7 of 8 Old 11-09-2008, 12:52 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Stephanie if you find one you like...let me know, because come third trimester I'm going to need one for sure!

Giselle, natural living mama to three (and TTC our 4th)
Granola Babies - www.granolababies.com
Everything for your natural baby - visit online or in So. CA. Always free shipping within the USA.
#8 of 8 Old 11-09-2008, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks everyone for your recommendations! Now to find the time to actually make an appt!?

stephanie asl.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page