Mothering Forum banner

Chiropractor in Naperville?

654 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  koru 
#1 ·
Anyone know a great chiro in N'ville? I just did some googling & there are quite a few but I'd prefer a recommendation over a cold visit. (saves time & money!)

Thanks in advance~

#3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueWolf View Post
I highly highly recommend my Chiropractor that is in Wheaton - near Naperville Road and Butterfield. Here is their website. http://www.chiro-center.com/
Thanks for this recommendation. Are they one of these offices that make you commit to some long-term, super expensive program or do they offer pay as you go? Also is their treatment program religious at all? My DH went to one in Wheaton and religion factored heavily into their practice.

Thanks!

#4 ·
They've always been very flexible with me. I only go when I really have to go. When I really hurt my back a couple years ago, they set me up on a schedule. It wasn't working out very well for me, so I told them I'd call in advance every time I needed to come in instead of a continual schedule. They were fine with that! Of course, I'm super vocal about what I'm willing and not willing to do (I get that from my father ha!). Amazing enough, my entire family goes there from my side to my ILs and grandparents. They must be doing something right.

There's no religion factor at all into their practice either.

Also, they don't do traditional chiropractic where they twist you into a pretzel. They use what is called an Activator to gently manipulate your body to where it is suppose to be. It's very low impact yet incredibly effective.

#5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueWolf View Post
They've always been very flexible with me. I only go when I really have to go. When I really hurt my back a couple years ago, they set me up on a schedule. It wasn't working out very well for me, so I told them I'd call in advance every time I needed to come in instead of a continual schedule. They were fine with that! Of course, I'm super vocal about what I'm willing and not willing to do (I get that from my father ha!). Amazing enough, my entire family goes there from my side to my ILs and grandparents. They must be doing something right.

There's no religion factor at all into their practice either.

Also, they don't do traditional chiropractic where they twist you into a pretzel. They use what is called an Activator to gently manipulate your body to where it is suppose to be. It's very low impact yet incredibly effective.
Sounds perfect! I will have my DH check it out and maybe I will too!

#7 ·
Stephanie if you find one you like...let me know, because come third trimester I'm going to need one for sure!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.