Need family prac. or peds in Twin Cities - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-19-2010, 07:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi Ladies,
We just moved to the cities from St. Cloud and I need some referrals for a good family practice or pediatrician in the northern part of the cities. Sorry to be so vague, but we are staying with family in Shoreview while we look for a house, my husband works in White Bear Lake, but we're looking all over from Anoka to North St.Paul, so I'm not sure where we'll end up. I would travel a good distance for a doc that was worth it though.

I would like a more 'natural' minded doc who won't give me crap about non vaxing and can help with alternatives to regular Rx meds, which I rarely take (or give my kids).

Thank you!!

Andrea mommy to G(2/97), S : (1/04), E & J (7/07)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2010, 06:15 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Our entire family sees Dr. Mark Hoch. www.markhockmd.com

Very natural, doesn't even offer vaxes, can prescribe any meds or labs when needed (but usually recommends a natural course of action first). We are so happy we found him!
Old 04-29-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoGiBoBo View Post
Hi Ladies,
We just moved to the cities from St. Cloud and I need some referrals for a good family practice or pediatrician in the northern part of the cities. Sorry to be so vague, but we are staying with family in Shoreview while we look for a house, my husband works in White Bear Lake, but we're looking all over from Anoka to North St.Paul, so I'm not sure where we'll end up. I would travel a good distance for a doc that was worth it though.

I would like a more 'natural' minded doc who won't give me crap about non vaxing and can help with alternatives to regular Rx meds, which I rarely take (or give my kids).

Thank you!!
Hello! My family uses Central Pediatrics http://www.centralpeds.com and sees Dr. Goodale. We have been very happy with her so far. She is open minded and has been very receptive to our choices thus far. We do vaxinate but delayed/selective and she has always been ok with that. HTH!~
Old 05-05-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammiga View Post
Our entire family sees Dr. Mark Hoch. www.markhockmd.com

Very natural, doesn't even offer vaxes, can prescribe any meds or labs when needed (but usually recommends a natural course of action first). We are so happy we found him!
How easy is it to get in to see him for a sick visit? We just moved to Minnetonka last week and it would be great to have a good doc that close.

Thanks
Old 05-11-2010, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fljen View Post
How easy is it to get in to see him for a sick visit? We just moved to Minnetonka last week and it would be great to have a good doc that close.

Thanks
For regular appointments, he tends to book 1-3 weeks out. But, if you need a sick visit, you just let the receptionist know, and she will either book you for his last appointment that day or first one the next morning and he stays late or comes in early.

User Tag List