Natural Minded Mamas Playgroup in Milwaukee - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-26-2010, 08:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Calling all natural, crunchy, organic, AP, holistic, eco-friendly, conscious parenting mamas! Do you feel like you are alone in the way you raise your children? There are lots of us! So let's get together and have some fun.

I have started a natural minded mamas play group. It is at my house in Bay View Tuesdays from 9-11am. We will talk about cloth diapering, breastfeeding, vaxing options, home birth, co-sleeping, baby wearing, etc... and even do crafts. I have lots of room in my living/dining room so the babies could crawl/play and interact while we chat. I do have 2 cats (just want to let everyone know in case of allergies).

Hope to meet lots of you next Tuesday June 1st (or subsequent Tuesdays). Send me an e-mail or give me a call so I can give you my address and know how many people will be attending.

Amanda
414-559-9123 is my cell

They say it takes a village to raise a child... so lets start a new village!

Interested in green living and money saving ideas? GreenThriftyMama.blogspot.com
Mama to my little dude
#2 of 5 Old 05-26-2010, 10:30 PM

Hi!

We will try and be there. Can you send me your address? - PM is fine I went into your profile info, but couldn't find your email.

Nicole

Mama to three

#3 of 5 Old 06-01-2010, 03:34 PM

Thanks for having us, we had a great time!

Mama to three

#4 of 5 Old 06-01-2010, 04:25 PM

Sorry I missed this post & invite! I'm a WOHM, but my DH might be interested as he stays at home with the kiddos.

If you have another gathering - would it be ok for him to come with our 2 boys?

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#5 of 5 Old 10-16-2012, 01:12 PM

Is this group still active?  Hope so!  We are thinking of relocating to Milwaukee and would love to meet like-minded parents  :)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page