FREE childbirth education series in St Peter, MN - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 09-26-2010, 06:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let people know that I have some childbirth education classes coming up that are completely free and open to women who are planning home births or hospital births (or those who aren't sure yet what they are planning!). This session be on each Thursday of October (4 classes total) at 6:30PM-8:30PM in the Urban Birth office in St Peter.

While these classes are free, please do register! It is important that I have the contact information for each person planning to attend in the event that I have to cancel due to a birth. You can PM me for registration info

Erika, mama to three beautiful kids (plus one gestating), and wife to one fantastic man.

#2 of 3 Old 10-01-2010, 12:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I wish I was pregnant to take advantage of this Hope some people come, it's an awesome thing to offer!

Sarah, Mommy to DD age 6, DD age3 , and TTC #3.
#3 of 3 Old 10-02-2010, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shruley View Post
I wish I was pregnant to take advantage of this Hope some people come, it's an awesome thing to offer!
Have no fears, I hope to do it a few times a year

Erika, mama to three beautiful kids (plus one gestating), and wife to one fantastic man.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page