Spring Hill Waldolf - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-24-2010, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anybody here send their kids to this school? What are your thoughts?

Happy Wife & Mama to 1 boy 12/6/05
#2 of 3 Old 02-09-2011, 07:52 AM

We go to pre kindergarden at City of Lakes Waldorf school and LOVE it.  So, no experience w/ that particular Waldorf school, but I love the whole philosophy of Waldorf- kid centered, naturally minded... I really feel like my kid is honored for her uniqueness and they don't push them to learn academic stuff at all.  It's GREAT.  She has really flourished because of her gentle teacher- listening to someone besides mom and dad, social skills, etc etc....and I am having a hard time deciding whether to stay there or homeschool, as it is expensive, but my daughter just loves it SO SO MUCH.

Feel free to message me w/ any Waldorf questions.  

#3 of 3 Old 03-20-2011, 02:59 PM

Hello,

So I am late on this post, you may have already made your decision. We send out two boys to the Minnesota Waldorf School in the east metro. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the Waldorf Schools. It is such a great education, from pre-school- 8th grade. My husband and I feel all the sacrifices that we make daily so we can pay for school are returned to us ten fold by the great enviroment that our kids are exposed to.

The only reservation I would have is that the Spring Hill school is really suffering due to enrollment. I am not sure what the future is for this school. It seems that the City of Lakes School and ours are doing okay in the current financial climate.

All the best,

Sasha

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page