Mothering Forum banner

Spring Hill Waldolf

601 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  sashag 
#1 ·
Does anybody here send their kids to this school? What are your thoughts?

#2 ·
We go to pre kindergarden at City of Lakes Waldorf school and LOVE it. So, no experience w/ that particular Waldorf school, but I love the whole philosophy of Waldorf- kid centered, naturally minded... I really feel like my kid is honored for her uniqueness and they don't push them to learn academic stuff at all. It's GREAT. She has really flourished because of her gentle teacher- listening to someone besides mom and dad, social skills, etc etc....and I am having a hard time deciding whether to stay there or homeschool, as it is expensive, but my daughter just loves it SO SO MUCH.

Feel free to message me w/ any Waldorf questions.

#3 ·
Hello,

So I am late on this post, you may have already made your decision. We send out two boys to the Minnesota Waldorf School in the east metro. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the Waldorf Schools. It is such a great education, from pre-school- 8th grade. My husband and I feel all the sacrifices that we make daily so we can pay for school are returned to us ten fold by the great enviroment that our kids are exposed to.

The only reservation I would have is that the Spring Hill school is really suffering due to enrollment. I am not sure what the future is for this school. It seems that the City of Lakes School and ours are doing okay in the current financial climate.

All the best,

Sasha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.