OBGYN at Aurora Summit Oconomowoc? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-11-2011, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello, I am looking for an OBGYN recommendation for the new Aurora Summit hospital in Oconomowoc. A little of my background is that I had a c-section almost a year ago with my daughter due to arrest of descend and fetal distress. My DH and I would like at least 3 more children, maybe 4 and I really do not want to have to face a c-section again unless its absolutely necessary. I was recommended Dr. Gustin by a doula about 3 months ago, however Dr, Gustin is no longer seeing OB patients. While I was told all the doctors would do a VBAC delivery I don't know who would be better. I am hoping that someone out there has a recommendation for me.

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2014, 09:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Io just came across your post from 2011 looking for an ob at the Oconomowoc hospital.  Did you ever find anyone good?  I live in Oconomowoc too ... we just moved out here last year.  I'd love to hear what you found out.  My maing concern if figuring out which of the 2 oconomowoc hospitals, if either, has 24 / 7 obgyn on site coverage, because I had 2 c sections because of placental abruptions, and then I had a vbac, but I would love to try for another vbac, but I can't unless the hospital has a good obgyn there sleeping through the night at the hospital like Columbia St. Mary's does where I delivered my last 3.  You can email me at [email protected]  thanks!  did you have another baby yet?  :)

User Tag List