TwinCities: We are looking to rent a room in family friendly home! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-29-2011, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi! my partner and I along with our cat and the baby in my belly are looking for a home. We are currently in my parents home where we moved after the death of our son last October. Unfortunately it is not the most supportive or welcome living arrangement and we would really like to move somewhere new with where we can have more autonomy and harmony. I am currently working as a nanny and he as a bike taxi driver who is looking and hoping for better paying work. I am due in November. We are planning a homebirth but don't have anywhere to do it but are looking at other options so it doesn't nessecarily need to take place in your home. I am vegetarian but my partner loves to eat wild game when he can get it. We are mainly whole/real/organic food eaters but definitely order a pizza now and then. We are hoping to move some place in which using our cloth diapers in the washer/dryer is an option. We are bookish types but my partner plays music and is sometimes out late but comes home sober and goes to sleep. Our cat is female, is fixed and up to date on shots and is 3 years old. Of all the cats I've known and have had she is the most adaptive,friendly and intelligent. She has lived with about 15 differant cats over time and has always got along well and knows when to give other cats their space and who wants her company. She is a very skilled mouser as well! She has never been a furniture destroyer or anything of that sort. To be honest she is basically perfect,lol! We are ideally looking to move in someplace that is already pre-existing and rent one room as we will be sharing a family bed with baby and she will not need her own space for awhile. We are more on the very liberal/ radical side of the spectrum but would prefer to live with people like minded in childrearing and natural living than anything else. We are open to some communal living arragements as well as just sharing a space and doing our own thing. We need to live within the city and not outside of it although it is one of our dreams for someday! No smoking in the home is a must. We are open to all pets, dogs,cats, chickens and we don't mind and will probably love it! I'm not nuerotic about many things but strongly prefer a non-toxic home environment so no bleach for the kitchen ect.

Send a message if you are open to meeting or speaking with us or have a friend who you think would! Thanks, April

mama to Fox Elijah 10/20/10-10/27/10 candle.gif and Raven Audrey 11/13/11

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-21-2011, 09:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

just bumping it up, still desperately searching!

mama to Fox Elijah 10/20/10-10/27/10 candle.gif and Raven Audrey 11/13/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page