Hoping to join an Azure Standard drop point In South Minneapolis - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-13-2012, 08:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am interested in joining an Azure Standard drop point, but when I called their customer service number I was informed that there are not any "open" drop points in Minnesota. I was wondering if there is someone who coordinates a drop point in South Minneapolis who would let me join your drop point.

Thanks!

Maria

http://mariamakesmuffins.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2012, 08:34 AM

To my knowledge, there are no drop sites in S Mpls. A semi truck makes the deliveries, hence the city is not an appropriate place for deliveries. I run a yahoo group for a drop site in Bloomington. You may pm me if you are interested. BTW, I live in St Paul and Bloomington is the closest drop to me. There are others, but they are closed, either because they are more like private buying clubs, reached capacity for their site, or run through an organization like a church.

Emily, cooking allergen free, knitting, reading, gardening Mom to 1 beautiful girl, born in the water on July 1, 2006 Wife to 1 handsome man since September 10, 2005
Old 02-16-2013, 10:29 AM

I know this is an old thread, do you still run an Azure Standard drop point in Bloomington? I'm very interested in joinig, any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks, Marisa

Old 03-02-2013, 01:25 PM

Hey - My friend lives in Bloomington and I get Azure Standard through her.  If you PM me your email address, I will see if it's ok that you join hers (I'm not sure where she picks it up, maybe St. Paul?).

User Tag List