Madison preschools/half-day kindy? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-30-2012, 11:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We might be moving to Madison come July and we might be putting DD in school depending a variety of reasons...DD will be 5 in July and so I really would like her in a preschool half-day 2 or 3 days a week, half-day kindy is also an option...We really like alternative educational theories...Waldorf, RE, Montessori, etc.  I have already been enamored by the preschool of the arts but whoa $$ too much for us...Do they offer scholarships?  Any and all thoughts welcome!! Thanks!!

#2 of 2 Old 04-10-2012, 04:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My kids all went to Countryside Montessori for preschool.  They have a 3 day a week morning program.  They are also very flexible with add on times, my youngest is there for two full days of day care, and they have early drop off if that were ever to become a need for your family.  They have a wonderful, gentle program.

Edited to add that they also have a short day kindegarten

ND

Mama to 3 daughters, expecting #4chicken3.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page