Moving to Sheboygan, Wisconsin next month! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-05-2012, 07:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We are moving to Sheboygan in mid March. I was born there and have lived there a few times in the past. I do not vaccinate and was wondering if anyone knows of any nonvax friendly peds or family doctors in the area? I'm really looking forward to moving back. I moved away in 2000.  I'd love to meet up with some like-minded moms. :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2012, 11:33 AM

Before our insurance changed  we saw George Poullette at the Aurora Clinic in Plymouth. He is a Family Physician. I was sad to have to leave him. He does vax but was very good to us even though we do not vax. He was also my OB doc and was great but he might not do that anymore.

Married to DH 7 years and have three fantastic kiddos! DS 6, DD 4, and DS 2 ...... lo and behold another is on the way!

Old 03-13-2012, 12:30 PM

We have Dr. Trager at Sheb. pediatrics and we selectively vax.  He hasn't had a problem with it although I get the feeling he wishes we would.  His bedside manner is kind of rushed but you could try them out.  There are two other drs in the practice.  You could also call a chiro in the area and ask for recommendations.  

User Tag List