legal advice in wisconsin? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-04-2012, 10:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

when i divorced my husband we had two boys & the shared custody was decided with the divorce.  since then, we reconciled just long enough to have a daughter.  we are going to court on the 15th, and i was hoping to ask for full custody on the grounds that she is still actively breastfeeding.  she is only 6 months old & she sleeps with me & nurses throughout the night.  is there any research or anything that i can present if necessary to show that this is the best route until she is old enough to go the night without breastfeeding?  i do not know how friendly my ex is going to be about this.  our relationship is not very amicable right now, unfortunately.  i am afraid to bring it up to him.  he has expressed that he wants me to pump so that he can feed her with a bottle.  does anyone have any advice or experience with this kind of thing?

stillheart.gif  em

i'm a treehugger.gifmama of an 8 year old boy, a 5 year old boy, a 2 year old girl & a newborn baby boy!  i'm into attachment parenting, unschooling, writing comics & figuring it all out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 03-20-2012, 10:44 AM

Just came across this thread, too late to offer any advice but I am wondering how things went for you.

#3 of 3 Old 04-13-2012, 09:55 AM

Yeah, what happened?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page