Free Postpartum Doula Care Available - Minneapolis/St. Paul Area - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-13-2012, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Free postpartum doula care available in the Mineapolis/St. Paul area!  I am currently in the process of becoming certified as a doula. As part of my training I am offering free postpartum care.  I am availalble for emotional support and can provide advice, information and referrals. Some of the duties I am available to perform include newborn care as well as care for older babies or children, light house-keeping, breastfeeding support, running errands and vegetarian cooking. I can also teach newborn care skills such as comforting techniques, bathing, baby-wearing, cloth diapering, basic infant massage, etc. I love to hear birth stories and I can help you process anything about your birth that may have been difficult, challenging or traumatic. I bring the experience of the birth of my own child and transition into motherhood into my work. I am available for up to 6 hours of free postpartum care - usually this works out to be 3 visits of about 2 hours each, but other arrangements can be made. Please respond if you or someone you know might be interested in this service. Thanks!

#2 of 2 Old 06-16-2012, 04:59 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)

Moving this to the local area Tribal Areas forum. 

Tags
Doula Training , Doula Students , Doula

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page