Any NW MN mom? - Mothering Forums
Minnesota, Wisconsin > Any NW MN mom?
theretohere's Avatar theretohere 01:54 AM 10-02-2008
Can't blame a gal for trying again.
Anyone else live north and west? I'm north of Itasca and west of Bemidji.
Anyone?

lil_stinkyfeet's Avatar lil_stinkyfeet 03:51 PM 10-07-2008
I know I have talked to you before.. I am trying to remember though I think that I talked to one other mama on here from the area.. I will have to think on it and let you know!
Mama~Love 04:11 PM 10-07-2008
I'm north, but not west. I have family over by Bemidji though. It gets kinda lonely at times when there's not many people that have the same interests and parenting philosophies.

I used to be mommyofmany .
lil_stinkyfeet's Avatar lil_stinkyfeet 03:58 PM 10-08-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooka~Hugs View Post
I'm north, but not west. I have family over by Bemidji though. It gets kinda lonely at times when there's not many people that have the same interests and parenting philosophies.

I used to be mommyofmany .
Hey I am north I live in Itasca County I don't know if I have talked to you before.
theretohere's Avatar theretohere 06:50 PM 10-08-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_stinkyfeet View Post
Hey I am north I live in Itasca County I don't know if I have talked to you before.
I'm over in Clearwater Co- are there any AP type get togethers? If not, any interest in starting one?
Mama~Love 10:07 PM 10-08-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_stinkyfeet View Post
Me too! I'm going to PM you !!
jadedqueen123's Avatar jadedqueen123 10:27 PM 10-08-2008
I'm in Duluth which is semi close by:
lil_stinkyfeet's Avatar lil_stinkyfeet 03:57 PM 10-10-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by theretohere View Post
I'm over in Clearwater Co- are there any AP type get togethers? If not, any interest in starting one?
I am not sure.. Sorry
lil_stinkyfeet's Avatar lil_stinkyfeet 03:58 PM 10-10-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedqueen123 View Post
I'm in Duluth which is semi close by:
I go to duluth frequently and I think : is definately appropriate.
We have been freezing over here. The transition is always hard.
theretohere's Avatar theretohere 01:46 AM 10-12-2008
Maybe this is a good place to ask- what do all of you DO during the winter all day? We just moved here and I'm used to more temperate weather.
Mama~Love 01:57 AM 10-12-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by theretohere View Post
Maybe this is a good place to ask- what do all of you DO during the winter all day? We just moved here and I'm used to more temperate weather.
Try & stay warm : . LOL, seriously, ummm...I guess we do the same stuff as we do during the summer/warmer months. We play outside (unless it's way below 0° or the wind is blowing hard), come in & have cocoa, read, play color, do crafts, sing, dance, dress up, look at old pictures & tell stories, bake bread or cookies, make funny faces in the mirror, etc......
Up