homeschool group lakewood CO - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-07-2010, 12:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just moved to Lakewood yesterday from out of state and I'm looking for a good homeschool group in the area. We don't have a particular style of homeschooling so I guess we're "eclectic". My children are 9,5 and 1 and we're looking for field trips, group classes, play dates or whatever we can find. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
#2 of 3 Old 04-20-2010, 04:56 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi,

Welcome! I don't live near you, but saw that you haven't had any responses. There is a list of homeschooling support groups on the chec website:
www.chec.org
This organization itself is Christian, but it includes all homeschooling groups regardless of religion.

Also, there is a state-wide, eclectic homeschooling email list called "EHCO" that you can subscribe to through yahoo's groups. I would encourage you to post on EHCO as it's generally the easiest way to connect with people in Colorado in your immediate area and to get general information.

peace,
teastaigh
#3 of 3 Old 04-24-2010, 11:32 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
HI! I don't know if you are still looking, I'm not on mothering as much as I used to be (SO DANG BUSY THIS YEAR, ack!) so I missed this message, sorry! We are in Lakewood, and are eclectic homeschoolers, too - http://www.freewebs.com/cchf/ is the group I help run - but even if that isn't quite what you are looking for, I would love to meet up just to say hi and get the kiddos together

Brenda- Blessed wahmama to Sara(7) & Alex(5) 7/10 & 9/10 Living the crazy life with dh David & Charlie on our little urban farm!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page