I need a dr.(obgyn) in Kansas city/Johnson County Kansas re: fatigue - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-21-2010, 04:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Looking for a good dr. GP, etc. for a checkup, i would like to get some blood work done for my fatigue. Prefer a female dr. and my insurance doesn't cover naturopaths, so a good regular MD that is not pill happy and willing to listen to a patients concerns!

Updated: i called nurse line and they said to see my obgyn, well my obgyn is no longer with the practice, so now i need to find a new obgyn, all those hours of research on a good practice and dr. and now i am back at square one, i swear, so much work just to see a dr. for 10 minutes.

any suggestions?

TIA

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2010, 11:55 AM

Dr Estrin at Women's Healthcare Group, in the offices attached to Overland Park Regional. 913.541.9000

Drs Stone and Younglove at that office are also wonderful. (NOT a fan of any of the guys in the pracice-Moulton, Martin..... and the other guy P____ )

Monica , DH :cop , DD (8) , DS1 (5) , DS2 (2/09) , and the pup
Old 06-23-2010, 07:45 PM - Thread Starter

thanks, i tried to get an appt. asap with one of the dr. but they didn't have opening until september, but got in for a nurse midwife on monday, i really want to get my blood work done to see if i may have possible thyroid or anemia problems.

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 

User Tag List