Holy Aspens Batman! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-01-2010, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just took the Bug on a road trip, Broomfield to Telluride, and oh my goodness, youall Western Slope mamas are super blessed this year with beautiful beautiful fall color! WOW the whole way - we took the back way, 285 - I couldn't believe it. I'd always heard about this glorious aspen color and of course I know they are lovely trees, but there must be something special about the elevation, or the soil, or this year, or.... I'm so glad we went. It was a little grueling, to be sure, like anytime you're packing the baby into the car for extended periods of time, but so totally worth it. Had to go visit DH at a job site; he was going nuts without his daddy bathtime! Anyway, thanks for the show! And nice job Blue Jay Lodge, you guys were great!

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart - Confucius
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2010, 03:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just peeking in to say hi because your post made me smile. My sister lives along 285, and she recently sent me a pic of herself and her baby hiking the Colorado Trail, with gorgeous yellow aspens in the background. I thought of her and my adorable nephew when I read your post!

Christine , wife of Ron , mama to Tony (4-25-03) and Maria (3-19-06) :

User Tag List