Anyone pregnant in Colorado Springs? Or know anyone pregnant? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-26-2010, 06:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Mods, this isn't a business venture - so I think I'm adhering to guidelines, I'm not trying to violate any terms!

I need to attend more births to complete my doula certification.  I'm having trouble finding births to attend, cos I just don't really know that many people in the area.  I've been trying to get my name out there but apparently I just don't hang out with enough pregnant people.  ;)  Would anyone mind having a doula at their upcoming birth, or know of anyone in the area who might want one?

Cheers and love. :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2011, 03:41 PM
rya

I am but will possibly have a repeat c-section.  I have two friends who are pregnant due late March and April I can ask them if they'd be interested if you have trouble finding anyone.  :)

Old 01-03-2011, 06:36 PM - Thread Starter

Oh please, please?  :)  That'd be excellent.

If you aren't having a c-section I'd be happy to attend your birth if you would like.  Or heck, I've even heard of people who have elective sections for whatever reason and still plan on having a doula for the recovery.  Just saying! :)

Old 01-03-2011, 09:01 PM
rya

I had a lot of trouble with breastfeeding my children and failed because of it so if that's something you could help with that would be very awesome!

Do you have a website or anything I can link my friends to?  It would probably be good to give them some information about you rather than be all "Hey this woman on this forum wants to be a doula..."  :)

Old 01-17-2011, 09:46 AM

I am due in June. We hadn't really thought about having a doula, but we are planning on a midwife-attended hbac.

Cathy 

Old 01-18-2011, 05:00 PM

I have a friend that's due Feb. 8th. She's going for a VBAC in the hospital and is hoping to go natural with Hypnobabies. I could see if she would be interested.

User Tag List