What is the best children's consignment sale in Denver, CO area? - Mothering Forums
Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska > What is the best children's consignment sale in Denver, CO area?
roses25's Avatar roses25 05:08 PM 07-08-2011

I'm wondering what the best consignment sale in the Denver, CO area is.  I want a variety of children's items such as clothing, toys, etc. and reasonable prices.  I have a toddler. I'm open to a consignment sale thats in the Denver area (So it doesn't matter whether it's in Golden or Ft. Collins as we're coming in from out of town, so I'd like to attend 1 really good consignment sale).

Carolyn

Earthy Birthy's Avatar Earthy Birthy 12:15 PM 07-09-2011

Subbing. lurk.gif

I've been to a few thrift stores in the Boulder area, but I would love to know some thrift/consignment shops to visit in Denver too. 

Robin H's Avatar Robin H 12:37 PM 07-09-2011

I've been shopping at the Just Between Friends of Denver event for about 4 years.  I recently started selling there too and make a ton of $$.  It gets the most items of any of the other sales, and is like going to maybe 75 consignment stores at once....except much cheaper.  I have shopped consignment for years, but the brands and prices at the Just Between Friends sale are at least half of the prices anywhere else.  There are other smaller sales too, but why go to a smaller one when you can find 5x the amount of stuff in one location.  It's at the Stock Show Complex, and is well organized with lots of great quality merchandise. 

They just sent out an email this week with the Fall dates and the sale is September 25-October 1.
You can get more details on their website at jbfsale.com/denver.   

Up