What is the best children's consignment sale in Denver, CO area? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-08-2011, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm wondering what the best consignment sale in the Denver, CO area is.  I want a variety of children's items such as clothing, toys, etc. and reasonable prices.  I have a toddler. I'm open to a consignment sale thats in the Denver area (So it doesn't matter whether it's in Golden or Ft. Collins as we're coming in from out of town, so I'd like to attend 1 really good consignment sale).

Carolyn

#2 of 3 Old 07-09-2011, 11:15 AM

Subbing. lurk.gif

I've been to a few thrift stores in the Boulder area, but I would love to know some thrift/consignment shops to visit in Denver too. 

#3 of 3 Old 07-09-2011, 11:37 AM

I've been shopping at the Just Between Friends of Denver event for about 4 years.  I recently started selling there too and make a ton of $$.  It gets the most items of any of the other sales, and is like going to maybe 75 consignment stores at once....except much cheaper.  I have shopped consignment for years, but the brands and prices at the Just Between Friends sale are at least half of the prices anywhere else.  There are other smaller sales too, but why go to a smaller one when you can find 5x the amount of stuff in one location.  It's at the Stock Show Complex, and is well organized with lots of great quality merchandise. 

They just sent out an email this week with the Fall dates and the sale is September 25-October 1.
You can get more details on their website at jbfsale.com/denver.   

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page