CO--Need advice and a great home day care for my 2 year old - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-23-2011, 11:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I live in Broomfield and am looking for a wonderful (and affordable) home daycare for my almost-two-year-old daughter starting sometime this fall.  In my dream world, the place I'm looking for would be very "mothering"-esque---genuinely cares about kids, very little TV, healthy food,  and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.  Anyone have any good recommends?  I'm also interested in people's past experiences with the prices of home daycares.  I've heard they're cheaper than the big centers, but haven't been able to find information for any home daycares in my area online.  

Super Single Mama to Sassy, Sweet Miss Ava 09/27/09
Love life, learning, and living
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2011, 10:33 PM

Hi,

I live in Westminster, and I found a really cool (very small and loving) daycare center that is super affordable. I found it by mistake actually while I was interviewing a private christain school. I forgot the name, but it's on 98th and Sherdian behind the north west church of christ. I think their rates were 200 a month for 4 full time days a week. You should check it out, I really really liked it.

xoxoxox

Old 09-19-2011, 01:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

This website is for the home day care association in Broomfield. They will email you a spreadsheet of all the licensed home daycares in Broomfield and their availability. 

http://www.childcarebroomfield.org/

Old 09-19-2011, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter

Awesome to both of you!  I would really appreciate that info!  I posted this listing a while ago, but our day care plans have changed since then and I'm actually looking for something for NEXT fall----so getting a jump on it now will be a big help.  Thanks, mamas!

Super Single Mama to Sassy, Sweet Miss Ava 09/27/09
Love life, learning, and living

User Tag List