Looking for Denver OB/GYN - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-07-2012, 03:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi ladies,

Do any of you know a good OBGYN in the Broomfield, CO area (Denver)? I am looking for someone you have had good experiences with. I really want it to be with someone who makes me feel very comfortable. I have looked online but I can't find anything with more than one or two reviews.

Also it would be a plus if they were a Christian doctor although they don't have to be. I don't know if its better to have female or male doctors I don't think it would matter as much as long as they are good. :-) thanks a lot!

-Emily

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#2 of 5 Old 06-05-2012, 01:48 PM

How far of a radius are you looking to travel? And are you currently expecting? I know of many on the South side of Denver but likely could get you a good referral closer to you, too... let me check on that!

#3 of 5 Old 06-11-2012, 09:27 AM

Hey,

Not sure if you are willing to go to Aurora, and if you are alright with midwives, but I totally recommend the midwives at the University of Colorado hospital.  There are two midwife practices there and I recommend the Center for Midwifery.  There are 5 midwives, and I had great experiences with all of them.  I went there for prenatal care, but I know they do general well woman visits as well.  They are all so nice and made me feel super comfortable.  I especially recommend one named Ann - she was awesome.  I don't know if any of them are Christians, but I'm Christian and I liked them. :-)

http://www.uch.edu/conditions/pregnancy/midwifery/

#4 of 5 Old 06-20-2012, 11:11 AM

I second the Center for Midwifery at the University of Colorado Hospital Outpatient Pavilion. I've had both my kids with them and used them for general women's care in between. I love them!!

ETA-they also have a practice in the Stapleton area if that's any closer...

Mama to Jack (2/14/10) and Madi (2/14/12) luxlove.gif my Valentine's babies!

#5 of 5 Old 06-20-2012, 03:14 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you ladies, I will look into it. smile.gif

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page