Acupuncturist and CMT needed in Parker, CO - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 07-16-2012, 10:37 AM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

If anyone knows of an acupuncturist or massage therapist (or any other therapy-type professional) who might be interested in renting office space at the Pregnancy and Wellness Center of Parker. Please let me know. The owner is looking for new practitioners for the center. She has fairly reasonable rates right now since it is starting up. Preferably this would be a person who already has a client list, or is a self-starter and will market their business to build clientele. Thanks!

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

Sponsored Links
#2 of 2 Old 07-31-2012, 02:15 PM
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)

I don't know anyone but I'm bumping your post up for attention. 

Anyone? smile.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page