doula in golden, colorado area - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-24-2012, 03:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i'm pretty late in my pregnancy, but decided that i would love to have a doula alongside us for the rest of our journey and at birth. this is our first pregnancy and are having a hospital birth.

we searched through dona.org, but it's bombarding and only a few woman have websites that i could find more about them.

i would love some direction from mamas who have had great (or not great) doula experiences in our area.

stillheart.gif

kelly beth, hubby & beautiful baby girl (02-18-13) stillheart.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2012, 04:08 PM

Hey mama,

I live in NC but i am visiting my brother in Denver right now. We visited Golden yesterday & Littleton today. WHile walking around Littleton I found a little business caleled Sweet Beginnings:

oursweetbeginnings.com

I went in asking tons of questions & the owner said there are several doulas there. I dont think Golden is too far?

good luck in your search :)

Erin-doula and mama to Ari Beat (4/7/03) and Eli Roots (3/27/06) angel.gif 6/09 angel.gif 10/09 and sweet Bodhi (6/25/11). Now growing #4 who we will meet in October joy.gif
Old 10-27-2012, 11:45 AM

Hi Mama! When are you due and where are you delivering? I'm down in Parker, but might be willing to make the trek up there if you want to meet. I'm due with my 2nd in March and am beginning to wind down my business, but would love to meet with you and see if it might work :)

If not, you might also check out the Colorado Doula Assoc. website: http://www.coloradodoulas.com/ for other doula listings. I'm also a part of some birth circles on Facebook and would be happy to post on your behalf to find someone who might be a little closer to you if that's what you're looking for. 

I'm new to the doula business, but have attended a handful of births so far. Feel free to check out my website to learn a little more about me. Most of my clients have been in the Littleton area and have delivered anywhere from Littleton Hosp. to St. Joe's, so Golden really isn't much farther for me. 

I hope to hear from you. Feel free to PM me if you want. Hope you are feeling well!

Beth

Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam (5/10) nocirc.gif &  Darcy (2/13). homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpgNew SAHM & Labor Doula.

babygirl.gif Welcome baby girl! Born at home, in the water, in the caul, and caught by daddy. February 24, 2013!  babygirl.gif

User Tag List