Relocating to Omaha, need pediatrician and friends! :) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-21-2013, 06:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello mamas!

We will be making a big move from the east coast this summer to Omaha and I'm hoping someone out there can give me some advice on a ped (would possibly be more interested in a NP) who will be flexible with vaccines and who is super accessible (our current NP started her own practice and she is AMAZING, we have her cell # and we are so spoiled with such great care).

Would also like to know if there are any chiropractors or cranio sacral therapists that work with kids.

I'd also love to find some friends for my 5 yr old son and 2 yr old daughter... and myself!

Thanks very much!

#2 of 3 Old 05-22-2013, 09:30 PM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)

Anyone know any peds? Or looking for a new friend?

Good luck mama!

#3 of 3 Old 05-28-2013, 07:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! If you are on Facebook, check out the group Omaha Area Natural Parents. You can find lots of like-minded mamas. They have a list of resources too that might be helpful to you. For pediatricians, Lisa Whitcomb seems to be the most popular. She is in Southwest Omaha. For chiropractors, I recommend Rupp Chiropractic in Northwest Omaha. They are amazing with my 3 year old daughter. What part of town are you moving to? Good luck with your move! Omaha is an awesome place to raise kids. smile.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page