Big Horn Mountain Festival - Meet? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-28-2009, 11:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi --

Last year we went to the Big Horn Mountain Festival (bluegrass mostly) in Buffalo WY -- there were several moms here who afterwards thought it would have been fun to attend and meet up. SO -- since it's coming up fast -- I thought I'd post a link to their websites, and the dates, and see if anyone wants to have a mothering meet-up there.

It's July 10, 11, and 12th at the County Fairgrounds in Buffalo WY -- they do a good job getting good acts in for it. Campground sites are available, there are hotel rooms available too ... for those who'd be traveling a long distance to get there.

From Billings, it would be about a 2 1/2 hour drive.

Here's the site:
http://www.bighornmountainfestival.com/

With the caveat - we will have out-of-town guests all that week, and I'm not sure whether we will be able to attend it ourselves, or not, this time.

Anyone interested in attending, check out the band line-ups etc. and then suggest days/times you think you'd like to attend (if you wouldn't be there for most of the weekend) -- and we can go from there to get it organized. If anyone is interested this year.

ETA: dh just told me that the campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis -- so not guaranteed availability of them; there is a KOA near there too -- and WYO rodeo in Sheridan the same weekend so things may be tight wherever (or maybe not, with the economy, who knows??).

Not all who wander are lost.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2009, 05:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey -

We are indeed going to be attending - tomorrow (Friday) the 10th. We'll be there around 5:30pm. If anyone else is planning on being there at that time, PM me and we'll meet up.

Not all who wander are lost.

User Tag List