ND midwives - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 01-30-2010, 06:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm printing up a map of ND with each HB practitioner on it, a shaded area showing the range they practice in, and an appendix with their contact info so I always have it available when someone asks me for a referral. Anyone you know of that you can send me info on would be appreciated. Any practitioner that wants a copy will be more than welcome to one, and I will make sure I have permission of all the practitioners that I include in the map before I pass it onto others. I do have info for most people, but please send me anything you have even if you know it will be a repeat. I'd rather get a name and info a 1000X's than leave anyone off.
Jennifer
#2 of 9 Old 03-23-2013, 12:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I would be interested in this list. Are you including doulas as well?
I am moving to Dickinson.
Thanks

Megan
#3 of 9 Old 03-23-2013, 09:42 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Megan, sorry but for many reasons (including moving to a new state) I never finished this chart.
#4 of 9 Old 06-11-2013, 09:09 AM

Is there such thing as natural birth in bismarck? I really need help finding someone for prenatal care and birth. This is #1 and I don't want a horror story that badly. I don't take even aspirin and really don't want a bunch of drugs just because I'm in labor. Any suggestions?
#5 of 9 Old 06-11-2013, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter

Are you looking for a HB or hospital birth?  And, if hospital, any preference for hospital?  Also, would you be interested in/want labor support from a doula?

#6 of 9 Old 06-12-2013, 09:51 AM

I am interested in a doula as an advocate and for lots and lots of wisdom. I'm thinking hospital for the first because HB freaks the hubby a little. I feel like this could be a beautiful thing and a doula can enable that whereas I've worked in a hospital and I don't really condone the "pill for every ill" I don't necessarily have a hospital preference.
#7 of 9 Old 06-12-2013, 10:02 AM - Thread Starter

Ok, I can work with that.  Give me a little bit and I'll come back with suggestions for docs and doulas.  Alternatively, you're also welcome to join us at the Crunchy Families of North Dakota page on FB (if you use FB).  Most of the women met on here, and use the FB group for day to day convo's, such as this one.  Just send me a message (John Jennifer Jeppson) and I can add you.

#8 of 9 Old 06-12-2013, 10:07 AM

Amazing. Thank you so much
#9 of 9 Old 10-20-2013, 07:22 PM

I will be moving Minot and am 32 weeks need to find he midwife or good hospital des or cnm any suggestions?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page