Postpartum Doulas/Mothers Helpers in Watertown, SD? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-19-2010, 08:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am seeking either or both of the above for some friends with a newborn. Baby has some feeding issues and seems to have colic, and these first-time parents could really use some help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2010, 11:54 AM

I would be willing to travel to Watertown, but would charge time traveling. I am about 2 hours away so I would charge 1 hour (each way) at my hourly postpartum rate. (I don't charge for the first hour out). Please check out my website http://birthrightdoula.webs.com/ and contact me if you have any questions. I hope I can help!
Old 08-04-2010, 08:14 PM

I don't think we have any postpartum doulas here. There is not a LLL group here either. I'm working on finding a place to have breastfeeding support groups though.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:14 PM

DO NOT use Lisa Stephens!!!  She is fraudulantly posing herself as a birth doula!!!  She is illegally charging woman and not following through with her services and giving inaccurate advice.  She has no certifications and has not followed through on any of the training required to be a doula.  There is currently an investigation regarding her activity with several organizations including DONA and Consumer Health Protection Services.  Make sure you go through DONA to find a reputable person with actual training and call the DONA organization yourself to make sure they are not frauds!!

User Tag List