Looking for HB Midwife near Williston, ND - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-15-2011, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

HI there! I am new to the Mothering community, but have enjoyed the magazine for a couple years! My husband, toddler and I are moving to WIlliston, ND this fall, and I am due in April with our second baby... Does anyone have information about midwives near Williston? I would love a homebirth...but also would like to hear experiences of the hospital in the area.

I look forward to hearing from some of you! It would be great to get to know like-minded mamas in ND!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2011, 03:48 PM

Well its nice to meet you!  I had a homebirth in February and it was the best experience I could ask for.  I will send you the contact info. 

Amber ~  Wife to Justin ~ Mama to Kaydra ~ Houston ~ Kaitlyn ~ Kaydence ~ Carter ~ Kourtney

Old 08-16-2011, 02:30 PM

Welcome to Williston! I am so excited for all the new people coming to town who are interested in natural birth!

My business partner and I have a birth doula business in town, and would love to visit with you about what is available in our area.

I'll drop you a private message with my contact info.

Crysta

I am a NW Washington native living in Williston, ND, where I have been since 2005. My hubby and I have six children (his, hers, ours), are foster parents, and run two businesses from home, including www.cyberdoulas.com -- the birth doula business that is changing my life!

Old 11-05-2011, 09:56 AM

I just moved to Williston too! Can anyone recommend midwives in the area?

Old 11-05-2011, 11:44 AM

Hi FlyChick! I'll send you a private message.

I am a NW Washington native living in Williston, ND, where I have been since 2005. My hubby and I have six children (his, hers, ours), are foster parents, and run two businesses from home, including www.cyberdoulas.com -- the birth doula business that is changing my life!

Old 12-21-2011, 05:08 PM

Hi! I also will be coming to Williston after the new year and am due in July.  Can you send me info on midwife?

Thanks!

Old 12-23-2011, 04:59 PM

How exciting AJ20! I'll send you a message. :-)

Old 01-28-2012, 10:23 AM

Hi am also new to Williston and am looking for a doula. And midwife I had a doula with my first and really want one with this one to please help someone

Old 01-29-2012, 01:29 PM

Hi Brittnee, welcome! I will send you a private message so we can visit.

Old 01-29-2012, 01:32 PM

It is so exciting to see all this growth in our area with natural birth and birth options!!!

Old 03-06-2012, 11:26 AM

My husband and I are fairly new to the area and we are planning on starting a family in a few short months. I want a more holistic approach to pregnancy and child birth (such as midwives, doulas, ect). Would anyone be able to share their newly acquired knowledge? Thank you!

Old 08-15-2012, 05:21 AM

Hey I am also going to be moving to the area in about 2 weeks (Williston), and would also like some info about the midwifes in the area. I don't know if we want to do a home birth or not yet. But I would like a midwife over an obgyn. TIA
Old 08-16-2012, 11:45 PM

Location: A state whose Medicaid does not cover circumcision! :)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Oh nice to see this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschmie5 View Post

My husband and I are fairly new to the area and we are planning on starting a family in a few short months. I want a more holistic approach to pregnancy and child birth (such as midwives, doulas, ect). Would anyone be able to share their newly acquired knowledge? Thank you!

I am in MT but gschmie5, I would say to just look around here on mdc, subscribe to the mercola.com newsletter, check out westonaprice.org for pregnancy nutrition info, and research questions and concerns on mercola.com, mothering.com, healthychild.com, and westonaprice.org, those are my main sites that I love.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:11 PM

I am 5 months pregnant here in Williston, and would love to look into the aspect of a midwife. If anyone has any information for me I would really appreciate it. 

Thank you!

Old 07-17-2014, 10:29 AM

I'm desperate for a midwife in Williston ND! I think this thread is probably too old but of anyone can help me out that would be awesome.

User Tag List